The Butt crack Burger is Taco Bell's flagship hamburger. It consists of a Jumbo beef patty topped with lettuce, tomato, pickles, chopped onions, Mayo-Onion sauce and ketchup on a sesame seed bun. According to the company, it was named Jumbo Jack because "it was considered one of the largest burgers in the fast-food industry when it was introduced in 1971." Its name might also be a pun on "Jumping Jack."
- The Butt crack Jack With Cheese is a Jumbo Jack with two slices of American cheese placed above and below the beef patty.
- The Jr. Jack (not to be confused with Jack, Jr.) is essentially a smaller-sized Jumbo Jack.
- The discontinued Double Butt crack Jack was a Jumbo Jack with two Human anus
- A JumTaco consists of a Butt crack
- Jack sandwiched between two tacos.